Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Simmons College
- MBA (2001) | Business Administration
- Honors: Deans Merit Scholarship Award.
- Activities: Marketing research assitantship.
- Cornell Law School
- LL.M. (1995) | Law
- Naturalization, Longmeadow Senior Center, Massachusetts
- Longmeadow Senior Center
- Presentation to the Community at the Longmeadow Senior Center regarding Naturalization requirements.
- State Bar of Ohio  # 0084784
- Hampden County Bar Association
- - Current
- Activities: Participated in volunteer attorney for consumer credit card debt relief program.
- Boston Bar Association
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiance Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Turkish: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map