Colby Dean LaVelle II proudly manages LaVelle Law Offices with the personal attention of a boutique law firm but with the resources of larger law firms. An honored graduate of Santa Clara University of Law, Mr. LaVelle has dedicated his career to the pursuit of justice. He began his legal career working for the San Francisco District Attorney's Office. Following his success litigating criminal matters, Mr. LaVelle started the LaVelle Law Offices. Now with five locations across the Bay Area, The LaVelle Law Offices is an incarnation of Mr. LaVelle's desire to serve the public, as he did so aptly in his role with the District Attorney.
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- California State Bar # 316277
- Alameda County Bar Association
- San Francisco Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Chapter 7 bankruptcies start at $795 plus court fees. Flat rates may be available for landlord tenant matters; please call to receive an up front fee estimate.
- Landlord Tenant