Cole D. RogersRogers Law
- Personal Injury, Criminal Law, DUI & DWI ...
Cole Rogers is a dedicated attorney who has a client focused practice. His practice centers on personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death, workers’ compensation and various other cases involving complex plaintiff’s litigation. In addition, Cole is experienced in handling various criminal cases including misdemeanors, DUI’s, and drug offenses.
Cole attended Eastern Illinois University where he was elected Student Body President and graduated with his Bachelor of Science in Education in 2008. He went on to earn his Law Degree from the Nashville School of Law graduating in 2014. He is a member of the Tennessee Bar Association where he serves as a board member on the Young Lawyers Division. In addition he is an active member of the Nashville Bar Association, Tennessee Association of Justice, American Association of Justice and the Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Outside of his practice, Cole spends most of his time with his wife and dog in their Inglewood home. He is active in his community, serving as a board member for the East Nashville Hope Exchange and various other community outreach programs.
If you are looking for a personal injury lawyer that will get you the compensatory payment you deserve, contact Cole Rogers today.
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 033512
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- ID Number: 033512
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Workers' Compensation