Connor Nolan received undergraduate degrees from Purdue University (B.A. Political Science & B.A. English, 2011) and his law degree from Valparaiso University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2015). Connor joined the firm as an associate attorney in September 2015, and became a partner/member of the firm in 2019. He is in general practice with concentrations of trial practice, business representation, real estate, estate planning, and municipal law.
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- J.D. (2015)
- Honors: Summa cum laude; Honors program
- Activities: Federal Judicial Extern, Northern District of Indiana; Law Review, Associate Editor; International Moot Court, Oralist
- Purdue University - Purdue University
- B.A. (2011) | Political Science; English, American Literature
- Indiana State Bar  # 32707-64
We offer free consultations for personal injury and wrongful death cases. All other matters involve an initial phone conference. If, after the initial conference we are still interested in exploring the representation, we will schedule an in-office conference.
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
If you or a family member has been seriously injured and cannot travel, we will come to you for a consultation regarding your case.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Municipal Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Harris Welsh & Lukmann