Craig Ivan KelleyKelley Fulton Kaplan & Eller
- Business Law, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense ...
Craig I. Kelley is the Managing Partner of Kelley Fulton Kaplan & Eller.
Mr. Kelley founded the firm in 2001. His vision when he founded the firm was to find creative solutions to difficult problems, as presented by his various clients. To this day, this philosophy remains as the foundation of the services provided by Kelley Fulton Kaplan & Eller.
Mr. Kelley has extensive experience handling a wide variety of complex matters, from restructuring and insolvency proceedings to complex state court litigation. His motto is that every problem has a solution.
Specifically, Mr. Kelley focuses his practice in the representation of creditors and other parties in Chapter 7, 11 and 13 Bankruptcy cases, including adversary, contested and complex proceedings before all the Bankruptcy Courts throughout the State of Florida. Mr. Kelley’s practice also focuses on representation of creditors in foreclosure proceedings, including deeds in lieu, forbearance agreements, evictions and collections matters. In addition, Mr. Kelley represents clients in general business law matters, including corporate, commercial litigation, real estate closings and associated litigation, foreclosures, collections, and business sales transactions.
Mr. Kelley is an Adjunct Professor of Law at Palm Beach State College, where he has taught classes on business law and bankruptcy law for almost two decades. Additionally, he lectures nationwide on the topics of Bankruptcy and Foreclosure law.
Mr. Kelley graduated from the University of Florida College of Business Administration with a Bachelor of Science in Finance and graduated from the University of Miami School of Law with a Juris Doctor degree.
Mr. Kelley is admitted to practice in all Florida State Courts, the U.S. District Courts and Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida, as well as the United States Supreme Court.
- University of Miami School of Law
- Managing Partner
- Kelley Fulton Kaplan & Eller
- List of Super Lawyers
- Bankruptcy Bar Association for the Southern District of Florida
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- The Florida Bar
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation