Claimed Lawyer Profile
- University of Washington School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Juris Doctorate with High Honors. Also served as an author and editor on the University of Washington Law Review. Earned the Bancroft Award for the best first year performance in criminal law.
- Activities: Law Review
- Various firms and municipal work
- - Current
- Craig Mason has done municipal work and various employment and educational work after law school (while teaching, and not yet as a lawyer) before entering the Bar in 2002. After entering the Bar, he has moved difficult cases past summary judgment and to trial in employment law/discrimination/medical malpractice/wrongful death, etc. And he has handled all types of family law cases through trial.
- Washington State Bar  # 32962
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Free consultations on most auto accidents, injuries, and medical malpractice claims. Call for details.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingency fees (no attorney fees unless you win) in most injury cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Most cases are contingency or $200 per hour for legal work. (As of this posting on 8/28/12.)
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Contact & Map