Cristine Beckwith is a compassionate defender that will give you an honest assessment of your case. She can almost always uncover evidence that works in her client's favor, resulting in a case dismissal or significantly reduced charges.
Even if incriminating statements or an admission of guilt has been made to law enforcement, hope is not lost. A strong defense combined with a positive history in the community can still result in a favorable outcome.
Cristine is rated 10/10 by the Avvo lawyer rating service. She offers a reasonable flat fee pricing structure as well as a free consultation.
- Gonzaga University School of Law
- University of Washington School of Law
- B.A. | Business Administration
- Cristine Beckwith, Attorney at Law
- Case Law Changes to Mandatory Blood Tests
- Trends in DUI Discovery
- Thomson Reuters
- How to Run a Successful Law Practice, CLE, Seattle, WA
- Teacher of continuing legal education course
- Rated Superb
- Rated Superb for Criminal Defense & DUI
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer
- The National Trial Lawyers Organization
- Thought Leader
- Westlaw Publishing
- Rated "A"
- Better Business Bureau of Western Washington
- Washington State Bar
- Pierce County Bar Association
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Association of Private Practice Lawyers and Attorneys
- Free Consultation
Free consultations are available by phone as well as in person at our Tacoma and Seattle locations.
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Pricing is a flat fee and it varies based upon the type of case. We offer short term payment plans.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile Law
- Military Defense
- English: Spoken, Written
- Cristine Beckwith, Attorney at Law Lawyer
- Cristine Beckwith's Website Profile