For all of your employment challenges, contact our firm at (630) 344-6370
My focus: Severance Agreements and Unemployment Benefits for Terminated Employees.
I have successfully collected settlements on behalf of employees who believe they have valid legal disputes. Whether you are in the midst of a dispute or you would like to prevent future litigation, lawyers at Pietrucha Law Firm, LLC, can act as your guide and representative to ensure the protection of your rights and your future.
- Northern Illinois University
- J.D. (2009)
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- B.A. (2006) | Pre-Law, Journalism and Spanish
- Honors: President's Leadership Award
- Activities: Spanish Tutor
- Managing Attorney
- Pietrucha Law Firm, LLC
- American Medical Association
- Law Offices of Joel Weisman, P.C.
- ISBA Standing Committee on Women & the Law , ISBA Standing Committee on Women & the Law , Chicago, IL
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Illinois Association of Public Procurement Officials Fall 2015 Conference , Illinois Association of Public Procurement Officials Fall 2015 Conference , Lombard, IL
- Illinois Associaton of Public Procurement Officials
- Selected as Top 40 under 40 Illinois Employment Lawyers
- The National Black Lawyers
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Business Law Section, Employment Law Section
- Illinois State Bar  # 6315653
- 7th Circuit
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all major credits and PayPal.
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
If you would like to get a sense of the type of services our office provides and how we work with clients, feel free to call us at 630-344-6370. We can help you understand if you will need a lawyer. Because employment and business disputes are complex, If you would like a full case evaluation, consultation or document review services, we offer such in-person or via telephone or video conference at a flat fee of $100. If you would like to retain Pietrucha Law for legal representation, we will send you a legal representation and fee agreement detailing the scope of our services and the associated legal costs.
- Employment Law
- Business Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Consumer Law
- Severance Agreement
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- English: Spoken, Written