Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawg Search
- University of Illinois College of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Honors: Received the CALI Award for Future Excellence in Income Taxation ; named to the Dean’s List.
- Activities: Participated in the Student Legal Relief program and served as an Editor of the Elder Law Journal ; served as adjunct professor in legal research and writing for international LLM students.
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. (2010) | Economics
- Levin & Perconti
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Wills for Heroes Foundation
- Activities: A non-profit organization that provides provide free wills and other legal documents to first responders.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Free Consultation
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
Websites & Blogs
- Daniel A. Goldfaden's Website Profile
- Levin & Perconti Website
- Illinois Nursing Home Abuse Blog
- Illinois Medical Malpractice Blog
- Illinois Injury Lawyer Blog
Contact & Map