Dan Ballard serves as outside corporate counsel for small to medium-sized businesses. In addition to transactional and branding advice, Mr. Ballard focuses on providing intellectual property advice and, if necessary, litigation to resolve disputes. As a patent attorney, Mr. Ballard works to protect clients' intellectual property assets through patent, trademark, and copyright registrations.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- 9th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly scale is between $250 - $350 per hour though often a flat rate per project or month can be, and should be, negotiated.
- Intellectual Property
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes