Mr. Bachman is a key member of Chepenik Trushin LLP’s probate and trust litigation department. Mr. Bachman is particularly experienced in the areas of probate and trust litigation, complex commercial litigation and insurance defense. He is familiar with the latest developments in Florida law relevant to challenging and defending wills and trusts, and is a key player in the firm’s many complex probate litigation cases, including those involving claims of lack of capacity, undue influence, insane delusion and tortious interference with expected inheritance.
In his free time, he likes to travel and play with his dog, Stink, and cat, The Babadook.
- University of Miami School of Law
- Honors: Dean's List, University of Miami Law Review, Article and Comments Editor, Dean's Certificate of Achievement: Civil Procedure, CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Civil Procedure
- University of Southern California
- Chepenik Trushin LLP
- - Current
- Probate court proceedings, probate litigation and lack of testamentary capacity (trust litigation), how to avoid it with estate planning, tax planning and trust documents. Business Network International - Miami, November 6, 2018, Miami Beach, FL.
- When decline, death and intestate meet? What is next? Business Network International, February 21, 2017, Miami, FL.
- The impact of guardianship laws, elder exploitation and undue influence in Miami Beach communities, how to identify it. What to do to stop it. Business Network International - Miami, March 13, 2018, Miami Beach, FL.
- The Florida Bar
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Daniel Bachman's Website Profile
- Chepenik Trushin LLP Website
- Florida Probate Litigation Lawyer Blog