Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D / Law
- University of Southern Indiana
- B.S / Radio/TV & Political Science.
- Hancock Law Office
- - Current
- Practicing Criminal Law in Indiana & Kentucky. Defending all felonies and misdemeanors. Including Drug Offenses, Drunk Driving, Assault, Battery, Theft, and Traffic Offenses.
- Deputy Prosecutor
- Gibson County Prosecutor's Office
- Public Defender
- Kentucky Department of Public Advocacy
- Defending Indigent clients in all criminal cases.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment plans may be available.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map