Daniel Janjua is an experienced multi-lingual attorney focused on corporate law, contract negotiation, corporate policy and compliance, regulatory response and compliance and electronic discovery law. He is eager to employ cutting-edge tools and technology to reduce litigation cost and compliance expenditure. He has over 10 years of dedicated focus within the technology industry with excellent research, writing, communication and presentation skills.
Daniel Janjua is licensed to practice law in California.
1- Corporate policy and compliance, including, regulatory compliance.
2- Corporate Law.
3- Internet Laws, Anti-spam laws.
4- Corporate Legal Operations, HR, Customer relations.
5- Contract Negotiation, Drafting and Management.
6- Conduct Electronic Discovery.
- Codex Legal
- - Current
- • In-House General Counsel at several small to mid-size fast paced high tech firms in software industry in the heart of Silicon Valley. • Highly skilled in software licensing, business and commercial transactions, contract review and negotiations, and VC, SAFE, and angel fundings transactions. • At Codex Legal, a first of its kind ediscovery law firm, responsible for the firm’s strategic direction, overall management and growth. Work closely with firm’s partners and clients to streamline all aspects of e-discovery. • Responsible for all operations including: evaluating and implanting cutting edge document review platforms, maintaining, updating, processing and recruiting technical and legal expertise for its ediscovery projects for the corporate and law-firm clients and outside counsels. • Responsible for the collection, processing, review and delivery of small to large scale electronic data discovery.
- Document Review Attorney
- Google Inc. (via Adecco)
- • Conducted electronic discovery for relevance, privilege, confidentiality, source code in issues involving, patent infringement, antitrust, trade secrets, employment laws, business privacy, contracts, IP licensing, mergers and acquisitions, corporate policies, and deposition preparations. • Advised and conduct e-discovery in response to internal and regulatory investigations, government agencies subpoena, policy response and compliance issues. • Reviewed thousands of IP licensing agreements, sales agreements and other corporate business transactions. • As a Privilege Review Team member, conducted advance privileged analysis, redactions, logging and privilege quality control. • Conducted legal research, draft memorandum for Google case repository on various intricate matters of privilege law such as inadvertent disclosure, work product privilege claim for ‘in anticipation of regulatory investigation.
- State Bar of California  # 282910
- 9th Circuit
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- English: Spoken, Written
- Codex Legal