Daniel Swinford is a personal injury attorney in our Tacoma office. He is passionate about law and is committed to securing the proper justice our clients deserve. Daniel has worked as a researcher for the City of Kent prosecutor’s office and as an intern at the Washington Law Center.
Daniel is a graduate of Washington State University and the Seattle University School of Law where he graduated cum laude and given the prestigious CALI award for Negotiation, which is given to the student with the highest grade in the class.
In his free time, Daniel prefers to spend his time outdoors. He enjoys golfing, hiking, and mountain/dirt biking.
- Washington State University
- B.S. | Criminal Justice & Political Science
- Seattle University School of Law
- Washington State Bar Association  # 52839
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Health Care Law
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Tacoma Personal Injury Attorney Website