Claimed Lawyer Profile
Attorney with 31 years of experience in litigation serving a wide variety of industries.
- University of Tulsa College of Law
- J.D. (1986) | Law
- Honors: Member Tulsa Law Review
- Tomassetti Law Offices
- - Current
- Tomassetti Law Offices provides legal services in West Virginia and Ohio. A general practice of law, including: personal injury, workers compensation, family law, employment disputes and insurance disputes. Dan Tomassetti has handled a wide variety of litigation matters and conducted jury trials for over 30 years in West Virginia and for over 25 years in Ohio. Dan and his office manager/wife Joan are dedicated to serving clients with the utmost integrity and professional excellence.
- Attorney/Partner/Civil Defense Trial Attorney
- Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott
- Responsibilities include defending civil litigation in West Virginia and Ohio, including taking depositions, developing case strategies, handling hearings and conducting jury trials.
- Very High Rating in Both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards
- Ohio State Bar
- West Virginia State Bar # 4367
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- West Virginia
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Family Law
- Employment Law
- Insurance Claims
Contact & Map