- Divorce, Criminal Law, Personal Injury ...
Ever tried to argue with a woman? Aggressive Representation,
Dedicated to getting positive results! 337-534-8761
Danielle Thompson is the founder of The Thompson Law Office, LLC. Prior to attending law school, Mrs. Thompson worked as an educator for Lafayette Parish School Board serving at risk students. Mrs. Thompson earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Louisiana in 2007 and her Masters Degree in Administration and Leadership in 2010 graduating summa cum laude. During law school, Mrs. Thompson served as a Teacher’s Assistant to law professors both in contracts and obligations. Mrs. Thompson earned her Juris Doctorate Degree from Southern University Law School in 2015 where she graduated cum laude and was admitted to the Louisiana Bar in 2015. In addition, she served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Judge Paul deMahy in the 16th Judicial District Court.
- Southern University Law Center
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- The Thompson Law Office, LLC