Daphne Anne Beletsis
- Insurance Defense, Personal Injury, Probate ...
Ms. Beletsis has a general civil litigation practice with an emphasis on personal injury, legal malpractice, real estate disputes, trust litigation and appeals.
Ms. Beletsis has practiced law in Sonoma County since 1989. She started her career with a one year position as a Research Attorney for the civil judges on the Sonoma County Superior Court. She was an Associate with Boyd, Murray and Wick from 1990-1995. She has been an associate at Perry, Johnson, Anderson, Miller & Moskowitz since 1999.
Ms. Beletsis serves as a settlement conference panelist, discovery referee and arbitrator for the Sonoma County courts and serves as a fee arbitration panelist for the Sonoma County Bar Association. She previously served as an appointed member of the Sonoma County Human Rights Commission (1996-2000). She served as the Board Chair from 2010 -2013 of Listening For A Change, a Sonoma County non-profit organization dedicated to promoting understanding and acceptance of human diversity through education, oral history, and the arts. She has volunteered with the Sonoma County InterFaith Shelter Network.
Ms. Beletsis received her Bachelor of Arts Degree with honors from University of California, Berkeley, in 1985. She obtained a Juris Doctorate from University of California, Hastings College of the Law, in 1989. Ms. Beletsis is admitted to practice in all California courts, the U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, and the Court of Federal Claims. She is a member of the Sonoma County Bar Association, Sonoma County Women in Law and The Association of Defense Counsel, Northern California.
- Univ of California Berkeley
- Undergraduate Degree
- UC Hastings COL
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 142006
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
On a case by case basis.
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Legal Malpractice