Darrell Douglas was born and raised in LaFollette, Tennessee. He attended the University of Tennessee-Knoxville and earned a Bachelor of Arts in 2010. His Doctor of Jurisprudence was awarded in 2014 from Mississippi College in Jackson, Mississippi. Darrell was licensed to practice law in Tennessee in 2014.
Having grown up in East Tennessee, Darrell knew he wanted to return home to begin practicing law. Darrell’s upbringing gave him a strong desire to assist those who have been injured through no fault of their own; and to help them recover compensation for those injuries.
During his time in practice, Darrell has experience in personal injury cases involving car accidents. His previous experience also includes indigent criminal defense and representing those who have been injured through their exposure to asbestos containing products.
Darrell prides himself on being able to earn the trust of his clients through zealous representation and a genuine concern for their health and safety. He has a reputation for treating the privileged and disadvantaged in the same manner—with kindness and respect.
Darrell lives in Knoxville with his wife, daughter, and their three dogs. He is a past president of the Campbell County Bar Association. He is a mentoring volunteer in the Knox County School System, and he is a volunteer flag football coach in the Cedar Springs Presbyterian Sports League. He enjoys golf, reading, and it would be hard to find a bigger fan of the Tennessee Volunteers.
- Mississippi College School of Law
- J.D. (2014)
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- B.A. (2010)
- Nahon, Saharovich & Trotz Personal Injury Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- Campbell County Bar Association
- Activities: Past President (2015)
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- English: Spoken, Written
- Darrell L. Douglas' Website Profile
- Nahon, Saharovich & Trotz Personal Injury Attorneys Website
- Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- Truck Accident Lawyer Blog
- Nursing Home Negligence Lawyer Blog