Daryl Manhart is a partner (shareholder) with Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A.. His principal areas of practice are in commercial transactions and real estate, commercial litigation, and civil appeals throughout Arizona. He is the firm's principal appellate attorney. Mr. Manhart also was an adjunct professor of business law, teaching undergraduate and graduate level courses, at Grand Canyon University from 1995 - 2004, in Phoenix, Arizona.
Mr. Manhart's professional engagements and experience include:
* representation of buyers and sellers of both unimproved and developed Arizona real estate
* representation of buyers and sellers of businesses, or with respect to sales of substantial assets of a business
* representation of landlords and tenants with respect to Arizona commercial leases, negotiation, preparation, and litigation
* preparation of documents and advising clients with respect to non-competition covenants and non-disclosure agreements
* representation of title insurance companies in various litigation matters with respect to Arizona properties
* establishing and litigating real property easements
* preparation of documents and advising clients regarding employment, independent contractor, and distributorship agreements
* representation of appliance/consumer product rental companies
* preparation of documents and advising clients regarding contractor, sub-contractor, and other construction contracts and representation in litigation
* advising clients with respect to corporate director, officer, and shareholder matters
* representation of Arizona state and Maricopa County agencies in various litigation and appeals, including opposition to class action claims
* numerous appeals, including special actions, in state and federal appellate courts in diverse civil practice areas for over 30 years. Mr. Manhart is the firm's lead appellate attorney and has extensive experience handling civil appeals of all kinds in both Arizona state and federal (Ninth Circuit and Supreme Court) courts, including personal injury claim and defense cases, professional malpractice, contractor cases, creditor/debtor cases, eminent domain, water rights, bankruptcy, products liability, insurance coverage, domestic relations, and many other areas. The firm's trial attorneys regularly consult with him on significant motions and other matters to help position cases for a successful outcome on appeal. Mr. Manhart is also called upon by attorneys in other firms for consultation on their appeals or for referral as appellate counsel.
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
- J.D. | Law
- Arizona State University
- B.S. (1975) | Chemistry
- Arizona State University
- B.S. (1974) | Mathematics
- Adjunct Faculty
- Grand Canyon University
- I taught business law courses for undergraduates and graduates in the MBA program.
- "Property and Liberty Limitations on the Dismissal of Arizona Public Employees"
- 1977 Arizona State Law Journal 835
- "Stereochemistry and Mechanism of Electron Impact Induced Elimination Reactions in Acenaphthol and Acetoxyacenaphthene"
- 12 Organic Mass Spectrometry 288
- Arizona State Bar
- 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court (Arizona)
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Credit Cards Accepted
All Major Cards
- Business Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Real Estate Law
- Land Planning