Daulton Gregory is a partner of Marin & Gregory LLC: a Litigation Law Firm focusing in Personal Injury, Auto Accidents, and Insurance Claims.
Daulton Gregory is licensed to practice law in Delaware, New Jersey, and the Delaware District Court. Daulton is also a board member of the Wilmington Police Foundation and is a part-time educator for local middle schools in the Christina School District.
Daulton graduated a 1/2 year early from the University of Delaware and was a member of the Blue Hen's football team. Daulton received his J.D. from Widener-Delaware Law were he graduated with honors (Cum Laude) and volunteered for the Veteran's Law Clinic.
Daulton Gregory has:
- Been the lead attorney on multiple $100k+ Settlements
- Argued in the Superior Court
- Helped write a winning Delaware Supreme Court Brief
- Argued in the Court of Chancery
- Been the lead attorney in the Delaware Federal Court
- Advocated for Veteran's Disability Claims
- Represented criminal clients in the JP Court
- Defended claims in the Court of Common Pleas
- Been appointed Guardian ad Litem for minor children in Family Court
Daulton's partner is Bayard Marin who has been a member of the Delaware Bar for over 50 years. Bayard received his J.D. from Syracuse University College of Law and his Ph.D. in law at the University of London, England. Bayard has mentored Daulton since Daulton's first year of law school, is a published author, and is the founder and president of the Quaker Hill Historic Preservation Foundation.
Marin & Gregory LLC offer free personal injury & automobile accident consultations. Give us a call today (302) 658-4200.