David A BlackLaw Offices of David A. Black PLLC
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Gov & Administrative Law
- Arizona, California
David A. Black is a Phoenix-based criminal defense and trial attorney. His practice includes the representation of individuals accused of crimes ranging from DUI to white collar fraud investigations. He has been named in the Best Lawyers in America 2020-2023, as well as SuperLawyers. David is AV Rated and owns a law firm located in downtown Phoenix, Arizona. He was educated at UCLA School of Law and worked as a prosecutor out of law school. He is dedicated to the aggressive defense of his clients and their rights.
- University of California - Los Angeles
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Moot Court
- Arizona State University
- B.S. | Justice Studies
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Law Offices of David A. Black PLLC
- - Current
- Alcock and Associates, P.C.
- Deputy County Attorney
- Maricopa County Attorney's Office
- Lawyer of the Year
- Bestlawyers US News
- Lawyer of the Year 2023, DUI Defense, Phoenix, AZ
- Southwest Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- AV Rating
- Rising Stars
- Preliminary Hearing Bureau Attorney of the Month
- Maricopa Count Attorneys Office
- New attorney award.
- Law Offices of David A Black
- - Current
- Activities: Various pro bono work for political and in need clients.
- - Current
- Activities: Member
- State Bar of Arizoma
- - Current
- Activities: Active and in good standing.
- State Bar of Arizona
- ID Number: 025369
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 319433
Free Criminal and DUI consultations
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa Matercard American Express Discover
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
DUI and Criminal retainers and payment plans.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law
- Car Accidents
- Credit Card Fraud
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Q. What can I do to get charges lowered on forgery case?
- A: It's not clear why you a fake to get through the airport, but I wouldn't go into any detail here about the alleged crime. If this is your first offense, you will likely have an automatic plea to a reduced charge and something less than a class 4 felony. If you have priors or are not willing to accept probation and feel you are innocent, you should hire somebody if you can afford it. Law Offices of David A. Black 40 N. Central Ave. Suite 1400 Phoenix, AZ 85004 (480) 280-8028 http://www.dbphoenixcriminallawyer.com
- Q. How long does someone have to file assault charges after the incident occurs?
- A: Assuming you mean criminal charges, it would depend if it was a felony or misdemeanor. The statute of limitations on a misdemeanor is one year; the statute on a felony is 7 years. If there was a weapon involved or serious injury it would be filed as a felony; however, usually if the police are not involved fairly soon after the incident charges will not be filed. https://www.dbphoenixcriminallawyer.com Law OFfices of David A. Black 40 N. Central Ave. Suite 1400 Phoenix, AZ 85004 (480) 280-8028
- Q. What could I do to avoid losing my Secured Appearance Bond and/or going to jail if I were to get cited for a DUI in AZ?
- A: As long as you follow release conditions, you should not lose your secured appearance bond. If you were out on release for some other offense and commit a new offense, you may lose your bond, but it is more likely that either nothing will come of it or you will have a change in your release conditions. I am not sure I completely understand your first question. Regarding the second question, you should speak with your lawyer. A deal like that should only have been made with the help of your attorney. I am sorry I cannot be of more assistance, but the possibilities are endless. You may be fine. They may re-instate prosecution. It really depends. http://dbphoenixcriminallawyer.com
3 Very Important Qualities of a VERY Good AttorneyDavid A. Black - Phoenix Attorney - Bond Hearing
Law Offices of David A. Black 40 North Central Avenue #1400 Phoenix, AZ (480) 280-8028DUI David A. Black Phoenix Criminal Defense Lawyer
Phoenix criminal defense attorney David A. Black discussing Arizona ramifications for misdemeanor conviction of Driving Under the Influence of alcohol or drugs. Office at 40 N. Central Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona, 85004, Suite 1400. Phone 480-280-8028.