David Alan CarterLaw Offices of David A. Carter, P.A.
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Securities Law ...
- Florida, Iowa
David A. Carter is a member of the Florida and Iowa Bar Associations. He has been practicing law since 1982 and in the Boca Raton, Florida area since 1990.
He graduated from the University of South Florida with a degree in finance. He obtained his law degree from Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa in 1982. For seven years following graduation from law school, Mr. Carter practiced law with the Des Moines law firm of Neiman, Neiman, Stone & Spellman, P.C. where he specialized in bankruptcy law.
Most of Mr. Carter’s clients are individuals or businesses in financial distress. He represents retirees seeking the recovery of nest eggs lost due as a result of negligent advice from stockbrokers and investment advisors, as well as individuals or businesses seeking bankruptcy protection.
- Drake University Law School
- University of South Florida
- B.A. | Finance
- Law Offices of David A. Carter, P.A.
- Neiman, Neiman, Stone & Spellman, P.C.
- [Video] Because That's What Heroes Do - Spiderman - No Way Home
- [Video] Daily Compliance News - February 25, 2023 - The Ozy Fraud Edition
- Sibling Rivalry: Splitting the Farm Between Multiple Children
- NLRB Decision that Broadly-Worded Confidentiality Provisions in Separation Agreements are Unlawful Raises Important Questions
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Securities Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud