David C. Van Straten, II, is a partner at Liebmann & Van Straten Legal Group, LLC. He practices in the areas of Estate Planning, Elder Law, Probate, Real Estate and Corporate/Business matters and General Civil Litigation.
David received his undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse with a Bachelor of Science in general management and technology. He continued on to obtain his law degree from Creighton University School of Law, where he obtained an area of emphasis in business, taxation and commercial transactions. He was also a member of the Public Interest Law Forum, and vice president of the Sports and Entertainment Law Society.
An active member of the community, David supports many local organizations including the Hertiage Hill Foundation and Scholarships, Inc., where he is a member of the Board of Directors, and De Pere Lions Club, where he is a past president, vice president and treasurer.
Born and raised in Seymour, David returned to the area graduating from law school to establish his practice and raise his family. David is an avid sports fan, and takes every opportunity he can to see his beloved Wisconsin sports teams in person.
- Creighton University School of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- Honors: Outstanding Oralist-Domestic Moot Court Competition
- Activities: Public Interest Law Forum-Member Sports and Entertainment Law Society- Vice President
- University of Wisconsin - LaCrosse
- B.S. (2003) | Business- General Management and Technology
- Probate From Start to Finish, Appleton, WI
- National Business Institute
- State Bar of Wisconsin # 1061400
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- English: Spoken, Written