My practice is primarily focused on civil litigation. I joined Behrend and Ernsberger, P.C. as an associate attorney in 2011.
I graduated magna cum laude from the University of South Florida in 2008 with two degrees: a B.A. in Political Science and a B.A. in International Relations. I also minored in Economics. While in college, one of my favorite activities was to volunteer as a tutor with the Urban Scholars Outreach Program, a program that provided free tutoring on Saturday mornings to underprivileged children of all grade levels. I also served as an intern for the Honorable Congresswoman Kathy Castor.
I earned my Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 2011, where I won the Faculty Award for Excellence in Legal Scholarship, the 2010 Appellate Moot Court Competition, the award for Best Appellate Brief, and the Moot Court Award. I represented the law school in the 2011 National Appellate Moot Court, held at the University of Baltimore School of Law. I participated in the Low Income Tax Clinic, which assists low-income Western Pennsylvanians with their federal tax issues.
I am originally from Edinboro, Pennsylvania. I am active in the Pittsburgh Sports League. I am also an avid sports fan, traveler, and writer. During football season, I contribute columns to The Signal Caller, a magazine that covers Big East college football.
I am licensed to practice before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court and the Western District of Pennsylvania. I am a member of the American Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, and the Allegheny County Bar Association.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Honors: Appellate Moot Court Award- 2010 Faculty Award for Excellence in Legal Scholarship- 2011
- Activities: Appellate Moot Court (2009-10)- Champion & Best Brief Winner National Appellate Moot Court (2010-2011)
- University of South Florida
- B.A. | Political Science, International Relations, Economics
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude; Honors College
- Activities: President- USF Forensics Society Senior Justice- Student Government Supreme Court Volunteer- Urban Scholars Outreach Program President- Council of Honor Societies
- Behrend & Ernsberger,P.C.
- - Current
- Appeals & Appellate
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Consumer Law
- Elder Law
- Car Accidents
- Insurance Bad Faith