We’re proud that our law firm is local and we offer our exceptional legal services to SoCal, Riverside, San Bernardino and Palm Springs California. With Our sensitivity coupled with Our aggressive approach to Probate matters and Our wealth of knowledge when it comes to Estate Planning, Our extensive experience with ALL Legal Tax Issues and Our first hand knowledge and real world experience as Business owners has allowed us to call southern California home for many years.
Handling the legal issues that arise after the death of a friend or loved one can be very challenging. If a family member has recently died, contact us for a Free Consultation.
To reduce the stress associated with these problems, it is best to contact an experienced attorney who can be reached when you call upon them, and one who is responsive to you and your family's needs.
We know it is difficult, but imagine for a moment a lawyer that has common sense. With David D L Horton, Esq., EA, you will find that this is actually possible.
David D L Horton, Esq., EA, has experience that is not limited to that of just being an attorney. David has also had experience as a member of the real world.
David's real-world experience consists of being a founder and owner of many businesses related to real estate development, construction and the banking industry. Equally as important is that David has relied, and continues to rely, on the counsel he obtains from seasoned and experienced legal professionals who act as his mentors.
Because of David's approach and because of his experience, when you meet David, instead of wondering why your attorney seems to have no common sense, you will wonder why you have not sought David's counsel before.
Yes, David's approach to providing legal services is different than many.
Often, David believes that legal action may not be your best option and may counsel a client to first try less expensive options.
- University of Northwestern California, School of Law
- The Law Offices of Jacqueline Mary McQuigg & Associates
- - Current
- David D.L. Horton, Esq., E.A. **Licensed in California** CA Bar #297149 **Practice in Nevada limited to federal tax law & legal work performed under continuous direction and approval of Jacqueline Mary McQuigg, Esq.**
- Riverside County Bar Association Public Service Law Corp.
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 297149
- 9th Circuit
- CA Superior Court
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Federal Court of Appeals
- U.S. Federal District Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Tax Court
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Tax Law
- Business Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Probate, Estate, Business, Tax Attorney Riverside, CA
- Probate, Estate, Business, Tax Attorney Palm Springs, CA
- Probate, Estate, Business, Tax Attorney San Bernardino, CA
Probate - Estate Planning | Criminal Defense | IRS Tax Attorney - We have over 35 Years of Experience as Attorneys, located here in SoCal with offices in Riverside, Palm Springs and San Bernardino, California.ALL Tax Problems | FTB & IRS Tax Debt Relief | Attorney Palm Springs, Riverside & San Bernardino
Tax Attorney & IRS Enrolled Agents helping with ALL Tax Problems. FTB Tax Issues, Personal taxes, business & corporate tax issues, back tax returns, IRS tax debt relief, tax audit, lien and levy help in Palm Springs, Riverside & San Bernardino California.