David Shiner is a 2002 graduate of the Nova Southeastern School of Law in Florida. In 1999, Mr. Shiner received his undergraduate degree with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and a minor in Religious Studies from the University of South Florida, located in Tampa, Florida.
Mr. Shiner is a member in good standing with the Florida Bar and is admitted to practice before all Federal District Courts of Florida. Mr. David Shiner is also a member of numerous Bar Associations and organizations including South Palm Beach County Bar Association, Palm Beach County Bar Association, Palm Beach County Justice Association, American Association of Justice, Florida Justice Association, and the American Bar Association.
In addition, David was the Secretary for the South Palm Beach County Bar Association's Civil Practice Committee from 2003-2006, and a member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association Quality of Life and Stress Management Committee from 2003 through 2006. Mr. Shiner has devoted his time to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA), and the Joshua House in Tampa, Florida.
Mr. Shiner has achieved an AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell’s highest possible rating for both ethical standards and legal ability. In addition, Mr. Shiner has been honored with the position of General Counsel to the Palm Beach County Republican Party and is currently on the organization's Board of Directors.
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. (2002)
- Shiner Law Group
- - Current
- Top 3 Benefits of hiring a Car Accident Lawyer
- Consequences of Not Hiring a Boca Raton Car Accident Attorney
- Do I Need To Hire An Attorney?
- Personal Injury FAQ
- Assisting West Palm Beach Car Accident Victims
- Slip and Fall Versus Trip and Fall Accidents
- Featured Speaker, Crittenden Medical Insurance Conference, Miami Florida
- Crittenden Medical
- Mr. Shiner will speak about several legal issues involving medical marijuana created by the passage of Amendment 2. While cannabis remains illegal under federal law, the Department of Justice (DOJ) circulated a memorandum in August 2013 that indicated enforcement of cannabis laws against states and businesses will be considered a low priority provided they utilize robust and effective systems of control.
- Florida Rising Stars, Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers South Florida
- South Florida Personal Injury Attorney David Shiner
- Florida State Bar # 572721
- - Current
- Free Consultation
100% Free Consultations 24/7.
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Business Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Medical Marijuana Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
When a catastrophe happens and you need someone to help you and your family our experienced team of personal injury attorneys at Shiner Law Group are available to help. No matter the situation, let our experienced professionals assist in answering any questions or concerns following an accident that resulted in injuries you may have. Call today we are always available to help!