David MinicozziLaw Office of David C. Minicozzi
- Personal Injury, Family Law, Real Estate Law ...
I have been practicing law for almost 35 years (since 1988) and began my own practice in 1994. I received my B.A. degree from the University of Connecticut. I earned my law degree at Western New England University (WNEC).
I actively support my community through involvement with the Shoreline Chamber of Commerce, the Branford Lions Club, the Branford Green Committee (Chairman), and the New Haven-Middlesex Association of Realtors. I am also actively involved in the New Haven County Bar Association where I engage in the Lawyer Referral Service (LRS). Finally, I am deeply involved with my church, St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church, where I serve on the Finance Council and act as a lector and reader of The Word.
I live with my wife Joann and our two Westie terriers Oliver and Stella in beautiful and historic Branford Center.
- Western New England University School of Law
- LL.M. (1987) | General Law
- Spent 3rd year in "Civil Clinic" working on real time civil matters.
- Activities: Campus Newspapers/Lex Brevis; Speakers Bureau
- University of Connecticut
- B.C.L. (1983) | Political Science & History
- Honors: Dean's List
- Activities: Campus politics, Concert Committee, Residence Hall President
- Law Office of David C. Minicozzi
- New Haven County Bar Association  # N/A
- - Current
- Activities: Real Estate Section
30-minutes; telephone consultations are available depending on case type
Credit Cards Accepted
For flat fee "point-of-sale" transactions, e.g., last wills and testaments.
For accident and personal injury cases, and for certain types of debt collection cases.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Mortgages, Residential Real Estate
- Contested Divorce, Property Division, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Probate Administration
- English: Spoken, Written