The attorneys at the law firm of Israels & Neuman, PLC, have recovered millions of dollars for victims of securities and investment fraud.
David P. Neuman is an active member of PIABA (The Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association) and currently sits on the Board of Directors. He has chaired multiple PIABA committees and has written several articles advocating for investor protection.
The law firm of Israels & Neuman represents investors in all 50 states and offers contingent representation, meaning you DO NOT pay unless we recover money for you!
Call (206) 795-5798 for a Free and Confidential case review.
- Northern Illinois University
- J.D. (2005) | Law
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude, May 2005
- FINRA Dispute Resolution
- Outstanding Service Award
- David Neuman Presented with Outstanding Service Award
- Washington State Bar Association # 48176
- The Florida Bar # 0078343
- State Bar of Illinois # 6286955
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
- Board of Directors
- The Florida Bar
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Washington State Bar Association
- Free Consultation
We always offer a free consultation and case review.
- Credit Cards Accepted
All credit cards accepted
- Contingent Fees
We offer contingent fee representation.
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Securities Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- White Collar Crime