FORMER PROSECUTOR NOW FIGHTING FOR YOU!!
The Law Office of David W. Reuven is a full service, client-oriented law firm, actively engaged in criminal defense, personal injury and business law. Principal, Attorney David Reuven, has been practicing law since 1992. David Reuven was a successful Prosecuting Attorney for the State of Ohio; has taught law and investigation courses in High School and College. As a former prosecutor and insurance defense lawyer, David Reuven has considerable trial experience and strong negotiation skills. In his current practice of civil and criminal law David Reuven is dedicated to providing each client with the highest quality legal services in the most efficient and effective manner. He is licensed in state and federal court and services the northeast Ohio counties.
Our focus is on developing close and effective relationships based on trust and confidence while recognizing the importance of each client’s interest and specific needs. Our Firm understands how important your case is to you. We are not a legal mill trying to get quick settlements and plea bargains. Our focus is on each client’s needs to make sure we get the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Cleveland State University Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- J.D. (1992)
- Ohio State University
- B.S.B.A. (1989) | Business and Marketing
- Honors: Deans List
- Law Office of David W. Reuven
- A general law practice concentrating in the areas of criminal defense, personal injury and business litigation.
- Farmers Insurance
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
- Ashtabula County Prosecutor's Office
- Investigative Techniques
- Lakeland Community College
- Ohio State Bar
- Free Consultation
Free phone consultation. Feel free to call me on my cellular 216-338-8666.
- Contingent Fees
I accept contingency fees on personal injury matters and commercial collections matters.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Juvenile Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Criminal Defense
- David W. Reuven's Website Profile
- The Law Office of David W. Reuven Website