Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Gold
- University of San Diego School of Law
- J.D. (1973)
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Bachelor of Aeronautical Engineering (1965)
- David S. Greenberg, Attorney at Law
Articles & Publications
- Legal Editor to King's Guide to Offer and Compromise
- Presentations, training sessions and guest speaking appearances at national conferences with attorneys, certified public accountants and enrolled agents on the topic of effective case management and resolution of business and personal tax issues.
- Radio guest appearance with George Chamberlin on the topic of "How to Keep the IRS from Ruining your Life.
- Radio guest appearance on the KFMB "Mike Berger Show" on the topic of Effective IRS Problem Solving.
- Radio guest appearance with Bob Ryan on KCEO's "Inside Business" Show, on the topic of "Effectively dealing with payroll tax issues."
- Radio guest appearance on Ron Dolbeck’s Financial Forum Show on the topic of tax savings strategies for sole proprietors.
- United States Tax Court
- Southern California Districts of United States Federal District Court
- Served as Arbitrator and Judge Pro Tem, San Diego, California
- California State Bar # 57158
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. Federal District Court Southern District of California
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Tax Law
- English: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
- David S. Greenberg's Website Profile
- David S. Greenberg, Attorney at Law Website
Contact & Map