Claimed Lawyer Profile
Ginn & Crosby, LLP emphasizes real property and construction law. We assist clients in public works projects and commercial development, as well as litigation.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- J.D. (1986) | Instructor, Moot Court Program. Volunteer, Tenderloin Housing Clinic.
- University of California Berkeley
- B.A. (1981) | History major.
- California State Bar # 124894
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Insurance Claims
- Landlord Tenant
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map