Debora A. Concepcion is a litigation associate and a member of Parker Scheer's Complex Personal Injury Group. Ms. Concepcion has experience in a wide area of complex personal injury claims including medical and dental malpractice; motor vehicle negligence; product liability; defective premises; and workplace sexual assault.
In 2008, Ms. Concepcion was selected by Super Lawyers Magazine as a New England Rising Star, an honor bestowed on only 2.5% of the attorneys practicing in the six New England states.
Prior to joining Parker Scheer, Attorney Concepcion was a litigation associate with the firm Zizik, LaSalle & Powers, P.C., where she concentrated in the defense of motor vehicle related claims. As a member of Parker Scheer's Complex Personal Injury Group, Ms. Concepcion brings an invaluable perspective to her work as a plaintiff's advocate, providing her clients with an inside view on insurance claims practices and defense strategies.
Attorney Concepcion makes her home in Dracut, Massachusetts with her husband and daughter.
- Merrimack College
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Suffolk University Law School
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Zizik, LaSalle & Powers, P.C.
- Before joining Parker Scheer | LLP, Debora concentrated in the defense of motor vehicle related claims.
- The Inadequacy of the Voir Dire
- 5 Suffolk Journal of Trial and Appellate Advocacy 81
- New England Rising Star
- Super Lawyers Magazine
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Business Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Insurance Claims
- Car Accidents
- Defective Premises
- Dental Malpractice
- Workplace Sexual Assault