I graduated from WVU School of Law with a Doctor of Jurisprudence in 1995. Since then I have worked for Peyton Law Firm, worked as a Family Court Judge and am still a Temporary Family Court Judge, and I have maintained my own law firm - Nibert Law Office, PLLC. I am now accepting clients in divorce, custody, paternity, child support, adoption, and guardianships. I am also accepting cases in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, Social Security Disability/SSI, and employment law.
- West Virginia University
- J.D | Law School
- Fairmont State College
- B.S. | Business Administration; minor in insurance
- Honors: Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Attorney at Law
- Nibert Law Office, PLLC
- Family Court Judge and Temporary Family Court Judge
- West Virginia Supreme Court
- Attorney at Law
- Peyton Law Firm
- General practice of law primarily focused on family law.
- Crosslight of Hope, Inc.
- Board member
- West Virginia State Bar
- - Current
- West Virginia
Credit Cards Accepted
New this year is the capability to pay your legal fees by credit card.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Retainer fees based on the type and complexity of each case. Contingent fees apply in certain types of cases, but not family law cases.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination