Denise Dolan joined the Law Offices of Stephen Neyman, P.C. as an associate attorney in 2010. There she handles and assists with cases at various stages of criminal proceedings. Prior to joining the firm, Denise gained extensive experience in criminal defense practice as a summer associate at the firm as well as at the Law Office of Robert J. Wheeler.
Denise has also served as a judicial law clerk at Chelsea District Court and as a legislative intern to the Judiciary Committee of the Massachusetts House of Representatives. While with the Judiciary Committee, Denise assisted staff attorneys in preparing a comprehensive analysis of Melanie’s Law, the legislation that governs Massachusetts drunk–driving penalties.
- Notre Dame Law School
- University of Connecticut
- Honors: Journalism and Political Science cum laude
- The Law Offices of Stephen Neyman, P.C.
- - Current
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa and MasterCard
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- White Collar Crime
- Denise Dolan's Criminal Defense Website Profile
- Law Offices of Stephen Neyman, P.C. Criminal Defense Website
- Denise Dolan's Drug Crime Website Profile
- Law Offices of Stephen Neyman, P.C. Drug Crime Website
- Massachusetts Criminal Defense Attorney Blog
- Massachusetts DUI Lawyer Blog