Dennis Nave has been passionate about defending individuals facing DWI, traffic, and criminal charges for most of his legal career.
Dennis approaches each of his client’s cases as unique and each person as his equal, always going the extra mile to ensure his clients are fully educated on their case and knowing they are receiving the best quality representation and best defense of their rights and interests.
Dennis is the founding and managing partner for Nave Law Firm located in Syracuse, New York where he was born and raised. Dennis is devoted to staying in and serving his local community.
Call him today for your free consultation today!
- Syracuse University College of Law
- J.D. (2014) | Law
- Activities: Senator, Class of 2014 (Fall 2013- Spring 2014); Student Organizations Secretary/ ICC President, Student Bar Association (Fall 2013- Spring 2014); Member, Alternate Dispute Resolution Society (Fall 2011- Spring 2014); Criminal Law Society (Fall 2013- Spring 2014); Head Student Representative, Kaplan Bar Review (Fall 2013- Spring 2014); Vice-President, Class of 2014 (Fall 2012 - Spring 2013); Chair, University Affairs Committee (Fall 2012 - Spring 2013); Member, Curriculum Committee (Spring 2013)
- Syracuse University
- MPA (2014)
- University of Rochester
- B.A. (2011) | History/Political Science
- Activities: Speaker of the Senate- Students’ Association (Fall 10- Sp 11), Senator for the Class of 2011- Students’ Association (Fall 07 – Fall 09), Chairmen of the Policy and Review Committee- Students’ Association (Fall 08 – Sp 09), Delta Upsilon Fraternity- Elected Vice President of Loss Prevention, Delta Upsilon Fraternity (Sp 09 – Fall 09), Chief Justice- Delta Upsilon Fraternity (Fall 10 – Sp 11), Associate Member Educator- Delta Upsilon Fraternity (Sp 2011), Delta Upsilon Fraternity (Sp 08- Sp 11)
- Managing Partner
- Nave Law Firm
- Breathalyzers - They Can Put You In Jail, Don't Trust Them
- The Legal Blog of the Nave Law Firm
- DWI Defense and Constitutional Rights, Tavern's Association
- The Basics of DWI Defense, Undergraduate Law Class
- The Basics of DWI Defense, Bridging the Gap
- DWI and the Impact on Your License, Defensive Driving Course
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Security Studies
- Syracuse University - Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
- New York State Bar  # 5352943
- National College for DUI Defense
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- 2nd Circuit
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I accept payment plans.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License