Dennis Paul FuireFuire Family Law
- Family Law, Estate Planning
Dennis P. Fuire is graduate of The University of California at Berkeley where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. He graduated with a Juris Doctorate from Southwestern University School of Law, where he was a member of Law Review. Mr. Fuire is a member of the California Bar and the Los Angeles County Bar. He is authorized to practice before the California Supreme Court, the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Fuire served as a federal officer for the U.S. Probation Office at the pleasure of the United States District Court, Central District of California. During his tenure as a federal officer, he conducted investigations and wrote reports for the federal bench. His investigations involved cooperation with state and federal law enforcement organizations. Specialties:Family issues, including personal bankruptcy, divorce, child custody and support, and legal affairs planning (ie, Wills, Revocable trusts).
- Univ of California Berkeley
- Undergraduate Degree
- Southwestern Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- Founding Member
- Fuire Family Law
- - Current
- Dennis P. Fuire provides straight talking legal counsel for clients in Family issues, including divorce, child custody and support, community property division and in legal affairs planning, including Wills, Revocable living Trusts and Powers of Attorney.
- Certificate of Appreciation
- United States Bankruptcy Court
- Law Review
- Southwestern University School of Law
- California State Bar  # 192897
- - Current
Initial 30 minute consultation free for your family law or estate planning needs.
Credit Cards Accepted
Invoice online through Paypay.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- English: Spoken, Written