Claimed Lawyer Profile
Mr. Towster provides legal counsel on a broad range of issues, including special education, litigation defense, and labor and employment matters. Mr. Towster is devoted to providing representation to employers and school districts.
- University of Illinois College of Law
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- Honors: magna cum laude; executive editor of the College's Frederick Douglass Moot Court
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. (2010) | Psychology
- Honors: Bachelor of Arts with High Distinction; Honors in Psychology; and Phi Beta Kappa member.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court -- Southern District of Ohio
- Education Law
- Employment Law
- Insurance Defense
Websites & Blogs
- Scott Scriven Law
Contact & Map