Attorney Derek S. Ritchie – the founder and managing partner of The Law Office of Derek S. Ritchie, PLLC – is an accomplished lawyer focusing his practice on family law and criminal defense.
Derek obtained his law degree in London where he practiced criminal defense, handling a variety of sex crimes, gang-related crimes, and violent crimes. From there, Derek moved to the U.S. and earned his LLM from The University of Texas School of Law. He gained prosecution experience while working for the Williamson County District Attorney’s Office. After graduating with his LLM, Derek worked for a criminal defense firm in San Antonio before joining a family law firm to expand his legal experience.
Derek’s passion for practicing law – from the mediation table to the courtroom – is evident in every case he handles. He thinks outside the box to find the perfectly tailored solution his clients are seeking.
- University of Texas - Austin
- LL.M. (2018) | LAW
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Laywers Association
- San Antonio Bar Association - Family Law Section
- State Bar of Texas  # 24116972
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24116972
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Office of Derek S. Ritchie, PLLC