Destardes Moore

Destardes Moore

Moore Law, P.A.
  • Divorce, Family Law, Business Law
  • Florida
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldSocial MediaResponsive Law

Ms. Moore focuses on family law, civil litigation and small business representation. She opened her firm in 2015 and has been actively assisting clients since that time. She is a dedicated attorney and takes pride in achieving optimum results for her clients. Providing realistic and practical advise, she remains compassionate and demonstrates competence while advocating for her clients.

Florida Coastal School of Law
J.D. (2014)
Florida Coastal School of Law Logo
Norfolk State University
B.A. (2011)
Norfolk State University Logo
Professional Experience
Moore Law, P.A.
- Current
Pro Bono Award
Florida Bar and Florida Supreme Court
Pro-Bono Honors Award
Florida Coastal School of Law
Professional Associations
The Florida Bar  # 0115537
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
D.W. Perkins Bar Association
Co-Chair Young Lawyers Division
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Golden Key International Honour Society
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Phi Alpha Delta
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
The Florida Bar
ID Number: 115537
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
U.S. District Court, Middle & Southern Districts of Florida
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Areas
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
  • English
Legal Answers
Q. I have to fill out financial affidavit. I’m currently unemployed but I do hair at home would I list as self employment?
A: In the financial affidavit, there's a dedicated section for reporting self-employment income. It's important to regularly estimate your monthly earnings and update your financial information accordingly. For guidance on your specific situation, consider consulting a family law attorney.
Q. My sons father relocated our son in violation of a temporary custody and status quo order and FS 61.13001, what do I do?
A: You can file a Motion for Civil Contempt and Return of Child. I suggest consulting with a local family law attorney to thoroughly review your case and determine the appropriate steps to take.
Q. Establishing paternity case. If I was never married to ex is it still mandatory to provide long form financial affidavit
A: A financial affidavit is required in paternity cases. The long form financial affidavit is required if your individual gross income is $50,000 or more per year. If your gross income is less than $50,000, you can use the short form financial affidavit.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
Moore Law, P.A.
2120 Corporate Square Blvd.
Ste. 27
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Telephone: (904) 330-4528
Cell: (904) 510-0000
Fax: (904) 485-8874
Notice: Available 24/7