(650) 473-0822Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Arbitration & Mediation, Divorce, Estate Planning ...
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- J.D. (1982) | Business, International Relations, Family Law; Moot Court (High Honors); Court internship.
- Honors: High Honors; trial advocacy award.
- University of California
- M.A. in Comparative Literature (1976) | Italian & French language and literature; also studied Latin, Japanese & some Chinese and German.
- Honors: Award for thesis on Comparative Law in Renaissance Italian and French literature.
- Pomona College
- B.A. (1972) | English (Theatre) and International Relations (Political Science)
- Honors: Graduated Magna Cum Laude, Mortar Board
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
Contact & Map