Claimed Lawyer Profile
I have been successfully trying cases throughout the state of West Virginia for over 30 years. I have argued numerous cases before the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals and other courts throughout the state.
- Capital University Law School
- J.D (1988)
- West Virginia University
- B.S (1985) | Business (Finance Specialty)
- Colombo Law, Morgantown, WV
- - Current
- Co-founded firm with Richard W. Stuhr. The law firm has extensive experience in handling large and complicated personal injury cases. Mr. Colombo has a tremendous amount of experience and success in handling cases involving automobile accidents, tractor trailer accidents, workplace accidents, and other serious personal injuries. Mr. Colombo has handled numerous cases involving wrongful death, brain injury, quad/paraplegic cases and other serious injuries where the stakes are very high. He has been involved in many wrongful death and personal injury cases where settlements have exceeded a million dollars.
- Managing partner
- Flaherty, Sensabaugh & Bonasso, Morgantown, WV
- Practice devoted almost entirely to complicated medical negligence cases throughout the state of West Virginia.
- Jacobson, Maynard & Tuschman, Morgantown, WV
- Associate with this law form from August 1988 through December 1995. In January 1996, Mr. Colombo became the partner in charge of the Morgantown, West Virginia office.
- Nation's Top One Percent
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- West Virginia State Bar
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- West Virginia
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map