- Business Law, Communications & Internet Law
- South Dakota
Dixie Hieb is a Financial Services lawyer at Davenport, Evans, Hurwitz & Smith, LLP in Sioux Falls, SD. Her practice is focused on bank regulatory compliance and trust company formation and operation. Dixie’s regulatory practice covers all facets of consumer disclosures, including those related to credit cards, prepaid cards, student loans, other closed-end loans, and deposit accounts. She has expertise in electronic banking and electronic delivery of disclosures, and she advises clients on CRA issues. Dixie is also a Certified Public Accountant.
Dixie has received a Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished Peer Rating, indicating the attorney is widely respected for high professional achievement and ethical standards. She has been selected by Best Lawyers® in the areas of Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) and Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law and has been ranked by Chambers and Partners in the area of Corporate/Commercial Law.
Dixie has a passion for preserving historic buildings, and currently serves as Chair on the Sioux Falls Board of Historic Preservation. She also serves on the Board for Volunteers of America, Dakotas and has been a member of other community boards, including Ronald McDonald House Charities and the South Dakota Bankers Foundation. Dixie is an active member of the First United Methodist Church. She and her husband, Glen, have four adult children.
- Stanford Law School
- J.D. (1991)
- University of South Dakota
- Masters of Public Accountancy (1986)
- Dakota Wesleyan University
- B.A. (1981)
- Certified Public Accountant
- South Dakota Society of CPAs
- State Bar of South Dakota  # 2176
- South Dakota
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law