Born and raised in Levittown, Pennsylvania; a strong connection remains with Bucks County. Centered in Philadelphia PA since practicing law.
I will come to court focused, prepared and ready to defend you.
- Drexel University
- J.D. | Criminal law and legal writing
- Honors: Nearly full scholarship
- Temple University
- B.A. | History and Political Science
- Honors: 2011 Temple University Library Prize for research in writing the original academic paper Keystone of the Keystone: Falls of the Delaware and Lower Bucks County 1609-1692 (as a junior); Temple Honors Scholar (less than 20 university-wide); Honors Program and History Honors Program; Magna Cum Laude
- Keystone of the Keystone: Falls of the Delaware and Lower Bucks County, 1609-1692
- Temple University Libraries
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 318841
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Low consultation fees for those on bail, family or incarcerated persons; flat and simple fee agreements; rates are negotiable when retainers are paid in full.
- Criminal Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Appeals & Appellate
- DUI & DWI