Born and raised in Levittown, Pennsylvania; a strong connection remains with Bucks County. Centered in Philadelphia PA since practicing law.
I will come to court focused, prepared and ready to defend you.
- Drexel University
- J.D. | Criminal law and legal writing
- Honors: Nearly full scholarship
- Temple University
- B.A. | History and Political Science
- Honors: 2011 Temple University Library Prize for research in writing the original academic paper Keystone of the Keystone: Falls of the Delaware and Lower Bucks County 1609-1692 (as a junior); Temple Honors Scholar (less than 20 university-wide); Honors Program and History Honors Program; Magna Cum Laude
- Keystone of the Keystone: Falls of the Delaware and Lower Bucks County, 1609-1692
- Temple University Libraries
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 318841
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Consultations are by phone are welcomed for screening purposes to see if my office can help you with your legal issue.
- Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Landlord Tenant
Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Appeals & Appellate
Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- DUI & DWI