Donald Scott Goldbloom
- Bankruptcy, DUI & DWI, Criminal Law ...
Donald S. Goldbloom has been practicing law in the Grantsville area since 1996. Formerly, he worked as an attorney in both Baltimore and Cumberland, Maryland.
A native of Baltimore, Donald chose to move to western Maryland , appreciating the natural beauty of the mountains and the rich culture of the local area.
Donald earned his bachelor's degree from the University of Virginia in 1973, majoring in American Government, and his law degree from the University of Baltimore in 1976.
In 1982 Donald moved to Cumberland, Maryland, gaining experience in many facets of the law as a general practitioner. For a period of time he also served as a part-time assistant state's attorney, handling child support cases.
Currently, Donald is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, assisting clients with bankruptcy protection. He also counsels those with massive student loan debt relief. In additon, he represents clients in the areas of family law, personal injury, workers' compensation, social security disability, criminal cases, traffic matters, and other areas of general practice.
Donald has founded this firm with a mission to provide peace of mind for those with legal concerns. He inspires advocacy, combining personal care and attention with a wealth of experience.
- University of Virginia
- B.A. (1973) | American Government, Economics, Arts
- Activities: Madison House, Mentoring Disadvantaged Youth
- University of Baltimore
- J.D. (1971)
- Activities: President, Nu Beta Epsilon Law Fraternity
- Maryland State Bar  # 7712010129
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
For personal injury, workers' compensation, and social security disabilitycases
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability