Free Consultation: (816) 283-3500Tap to Call This Lawyer
Douglas CarterLaw Offices of Douglas L. Carter, P.C.
- Employment Law, Legal Malpractice, Medical Malpractice ...
- Kansas, Missouri
Claimed Lawyer Profile
AV® Preeminent™ rated, awarded to fewer than 5% of lawyers. Thirty-five years civil trial experience, helping employees who have suffered unlawful discrimination, personal injury plaintiffs, and business litigants. 1981 Graduate, Duke University School of Law.
- Duke University School of Law
- Activities: Editorial Board, Duke Law Journal Member, National Moot Court Team
- Law Offices of Douglas L. Carter, P.C.
- 1996 to date
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map