Free Consultation: (773) 570-5126Tap to Call This Lawyer
Drew Elesh

Drew Elesh

Immigration Law Office
  • Immigration Law
  • Illinois
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII PlatinumSocial Media

Concentrating on Immigration law since 1996.

Deportation defense and green cards and work permits including work visas and waivers for green cards. U visas and asylum and more. Student visas and U.S. embassy processing for overseas clients.

Dreamers and DACA and U.S. citizenship.
AILA & Federal Bar Association and Chicago Bar Association trained.
Attend Japan America Society functions
Attended U.S. Embassy in London for attorney tour
Participate in monthly sessions with London and Asia Chapters
of American Immigration Lawyers Association meetings/ phone
conferences/ continuing legal education

Educated at the University of Michigan, Northwestern University, and University of Miami School of Law

Office Manager Alberta Cruz is fluent in Espanol
Japanese interpreting available

University of Miami School of Law
J.D. | Law
University of Miami School of Law Logo
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
B.A. | Political Science
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor Logo
Northwestern University
Northwestern University Logo
Professional Experience
Attorney / Founder
Immigration Law Office
- Current
Speaking Engagements
free seminar in U.S. citizenship including English class and information about role of U.S. citizens in our democracy
Professional Associations
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Area
    Immigration Law
    Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
  • Japanese: Spoken, Written
  • Russian
  • Spanish
Legal Answers
Q. Pending divorce before i-1485 interview. Adjusting through K1. Please answer after reading matter of song/sesay
A: We can explain song Sesay for you. Call about the case and divorce.
Q. Can I get a drivers permit with a -765 approval letter in Florida
A: you will need the EAD card; not just the approval notice. Bring your social security card too.
Q. How I can travel to the states while my green card revoked
A: We can get you a B-2 visa.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Immigration Law Office
Contact & Map
Immigration Law Office
5225 Old Orchard Rd. S
Suite 28
Skokie, IL 60077
Telephone: (773) 570-5126
Cell: (773) 206-3321
Fax: (773) 283-6912
Monday: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Tuesday: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Wednesday: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM (Today)
Thursday: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Friday: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Saturday: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Sunday: Closed