Concentrating on Immigration law since 1996.
Deportation defense and green cards and work permits including work visas and waivers for green cards. U visas and asylum and more. Student visas and
U.S. embassy processing for overseas clients.
Dreamers and DACA and U.S. citizenship.
AILA & Federal Bar Association and Chicago Bar Association trained.
Attend Japan America Society functions
Attended U.S. Embassy in London for attorney tour
Participate in monthly sessions with London and Asia Chapters
of American Immigration Lawyers Association meetings/ phone
conferences/ continuing legal education
Educated at the University of Michigan, Northwestern University, and University of Miami School of Law
Office Manager Alberta Cruz is fluent in Espanol
Japanese interpreting available
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. | Political Science
- Northwestern University
- Founder / Attorney
- Drew Elesh & Associates
- - Current
- Director , NEW CITIZENS
- NEW CITIZENS
- free seminar in U.S. citizenship including English class and information about role of U.S. citizens in our democracy
- - Current
- Activities: CHICAGO & MEMPHIS & MIAMI, FLORIDA
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Immigration Law
- Japanese: Spoken, Written