Dustin Gomez was born and raised in Clinton, Iowa. He received his B.A. in Psychology from the University of Iowa. At the University of Iowa, he also completed a M.S.W. degree in social work. After completing his graduate degree, he attended law school at Drake University.
Upon completing his degree in Law, Dustin served for three years as Assistant County Attorney at the Webster County Attorney’s Office in Fort Dodge, IA. He has also worked in Black Hawk and Dubuque County Attorney’s offices. Dustin has tried 10 jury trials and over 50 bench trials on various criminal offenses.
Upon leaving prosecution, Dustin worked for a short time in personal injury in Las Vegas, Nevada. Since returning to Iowa, he continues his pursuit of personal injury law. He focuses now on Veteran’s Disability and Personal Injury at VanDerGinst Law.
- Drake University Law School
Free consultations on personal injury cases.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Workers' Compensation
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance