E. Carr Cornog, III ("Woody" to his friends and colleagues), joined Rotolo Karch Law in 1999 and has handled a variety of plaintiff and defense cases. On the defense side, he has focused on product liability, claims against public entities, and auto negligence. As to plaintiffs' work, he has focused on general liability and auto negligence, commercial fraud and inter-business disputes.
Prior to joining Rotolo Karch Law, Mr. Cornog was a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Edmund R. Bernhard, J.S.C., in Hunterdon County.
Mr. Cornog earned his J.D. degree at Rutgers University School of Law (Newark) in 1998. He graduated from Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts in 1993, where he received a B.A. in English.
He is admitted to practice in New Jersey and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- Tufts University
- B.A. | English
- Rotolo Karch Law
- - Current
- New Jersey State Bar  # 025041998
- - Current
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Free Consultation
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- E. Carr Cornog's Website Profile
- Rotolo Karch Law Website
- New Jersey Family Law Blog
- New Jersey Injury Lawyers Blog