Call Eduardo J. Mejias at (407) 260 - 6001 to schedule an initial consultation.
I will: (a) meet with you at the initial consultation to discuss your situation. and (b) personally keep you informed of the progress of your case and respond to all of your phone calls and e-mails within 24 hours.
I have been devoted exclusively to family law since 2005, representing clients in more than sixty trials, dozens of depositions and hundreds of mediations involving family law cases like divorce, alimony, child support, paternity and their appeals. My extensive knowledge of family law and my familiarity with judges lets me to see options that less experienced attorneys would not think of.
I will: (a) answer your questions honestly, (b) offer you a clear and understandable strategy for achieving your objectives and (c) aggressively litigate your case by using every available legal tool to protect your interests.
And you will always know the amount of your retainer fee before you pay, and it will be reasonable and easy to understand.
- University of Florida
- J.D. (1997) | Law
- Honors: Graduated with Honors
- University of Florida
- B.A. (1994) | Political Science
- Honors: Graduated with High Honors
- Managing Attorney
- AAA Family Law, LLC
- I have been specializing exclusively in family law cases in Florida since 2005. This includes: Adoptions, Alimony or Spousal Support, Child Custody or Time Sharing, Child Support, Divorce, Domestic Violence Injunctions, Enforcement of Decrees, Divorce Mediations, Military Family Issues, Name Changes, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, and State Child Protection.
- Florida State Bar # 161187
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Master Card and Discovery
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
The AAA Family Law retainer fees are almost all flat (or fixed). Call (407) 260-6001 for details.
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Appeals & Appellate
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Divorce Mediation
- Enforcement of Decrees
- Prenuptial Agreements
- State Child Protection
- Spousal Support
- Child Time Sharing
- Military Family Issues
- Domestic Violence Injuctions
- Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Post-Judgement Enforcement of Decrees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Eduardo J. Mejias, Esq.'s Website Profile
- AAA Family Law, LLC Website
- AAA Family Law, LLC Serving The Orlando Metro Area