Ned is a member of Cohen & Malad, LLP’s Mass Tort/Products Liability, Personal Injury, and Business Litigation teams. Ned has experience representing the victims of dangerous drugs and medical devices, aviation disasters, automobile and tractor trailer accidents, drownings, day-care negligence, and medical malpractice. Ned has also represented individuals and organizations in a variety of business disputes.
Ned has served on multiple trial teams, secured favorable decisions from multiple state and federal trial courts, and served in leadership roles in several multi-district litigations and class actions, including:
- Co-Lead of Narrative Committee; discovery and law & briefing committees, In Re: Zofran (Ondansetron) Products Liability LItigation, MDL No. 2657 (D. Mass.)
- Discovery team, In re: Talcum In re: Johnson & Johnson Talcum Powder Products Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation, MDL 2738 (D.N.J)
- Discovery team, In Re: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2425 (N.D. Ill.)
- Discovery and law & briefing teams, In Re: Consolidated Fresenius Cases (GranuFlo) pending in Massachusetts
- Class Counsel, Price et al. v. BP Products North America, Inc., Civ. No. 12-cv-06779-RWG (N.D. Ill.)
- National Coordinated Counsel in pain pump litigation
Ned has received numerous awards and honors and has been recognized as a Super Lawyers Rising Star in Indiana every year since 2013. Ned also serves as Cohen & Malad, LLP's Pro Bono Coordinator.